Please read the following user agreement. While placing the order You need to confirm that You have read the following user agreement in order to complete the purchase. You do not need to draw the order in case You do not agree with the conditions of the current agreement. Accomplishing the order You agree with the conditions of the user agreement and since that moment You conclude the contract with the
Agreement on the rights and obligations of the parties.
1. The order intake and processing. 1.1. Order placement.
The orders are accepted only from the registered users through the
1.2. Order processing. After the order placement the Customer receives the
1.3. Order readjustment. As the cost of the order is not always estimated correctly, the manager of the
2. Payment and delivery. 2.1. Courier delivery.
With encashment the courier delivers two copies of
2.2. Local pickup. If the Customer prefers to make the local pickup by himself, he should coordinate the address of the measuring out with the manager. The delivery of goods and drawing up of the documents is performed at our office.
2.3. Delivery around Ukraine via dispatch service «Novaya Pochta». Delivery around Ukraine is performed via dispatch service «Novaya Pochta». If «Novaya Pochta» is chosen, the manager would contact the customer and inform the
2.4. Delivery around the world via «Ukrpochta». Delivery abroad is performed via «Ukrpochta» herewith the terms of delivery depend on the distance and work of the postal service. The company does not bear the responsibility for the terms of delivery. The cost is according to the rates of «Ukrpochta». Also there are the restrictions on the weight and overall dimensions.
2.5. Delivery around the world via UPS. Delivery by the international delivery service UPS is performed around the world according to the rates shown at the site of the company www.ups.com. The delivery cost is estimated separately in each case and is conveyed to the Customer.
2.6. Delivery to the Russian Federation (Moscow and other big cities).
Such delivery may be performed via the train conductor herewith the delivery cost is estimated separately in each case and is conveyed to the Customer.
2.7. Payment. 2.7.1. Directly through the site via payment cards (Mastercard, Visa) and payment systems (Liqpay, Pay Pal). 2.7.2. Money transfer — Western Union (You need to inform the code to the manager after the transaction). 2.7.3. Swift — the transaction to the indicated requisites. 2.7.4. Cash on delivery via dispatch of goods via dispatch service «Novaya Pochta». 2.7.5. Encashment to the courier or at the office.
3. Terms. Usually the Company ships the goods within three working days after the credit of funds or the order confirmation (with the encashment to the courier). If the Company has an opportunity and with the concordance with the Customer the goods may be delivered earlier in time. The Customer should realize that there may be the situation that the Company might need more than three days for the shipment of goods (the absence of available cars performing the delivery of goods of the
4. Order cancellation. The Customer has a right to cancel the order at any moment, even when the order is already delivered. The Customer tends to warn the Company about the cancellation in short terms if possible. The Customer who has performed the prepayment for the goods but did not receive them at the estimated time due to his fault or groundlessly refused from the order at its delivery home or to the office, the money is returned only in the amount of the cost of the goods (without transportation expenditures). The Customer realizes and agrees that recurring cases of the order cancellation at the moment of the delivery, the order contents changes at the moment of the delivery or at the moment of purchase may lead to the refusal in service by the Company in future.
5. Exchange/return of the goods. Exchange/return of the goods is possible within 14 working days since the moment of the goods acceptance by the Customer, excluding the purchase day, if the goods were not in use, preserved their vendibility, consumer appeal, identification seals and labels. The delivery of the goods to the central office is performed at the Customer’s expense.
6. Legislative framework. The behavior between the Company and the Customer is regulated by the legislative acts.
— «The order of commercial activities and the rules of the commercial service of citizens» sanctioned by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from September, 08, 1995, # 108 (with changes and amendments).
— The law of Ukraine «On defense of the consumer’s rights».
— «Rules of the goods sale on the order and at the consumers’ homes» Decree of the Ministry of external economic affairs and trade of Ukraine from March, 29, 1999 #199. Registered by the Ministry of justice on April, 21, 1999 #249/3542).
7. Technical specifications, physical configurations and goods completeness.
The Company aspires to present at its site the real images of the goods, the full information about goods and their completeness. Herewith the Customer realizes that there may be the discrepancies between the real features and the ones depicted at the site as different producers may give different specifications of the goods. Also the whole model range of the vehicles has had essential distinction depending on the year of manufacture, that is why some spare parts may not fit or they need to be updated directly in situ. Many details are manufactured anew on the technology which differs from the technology applied in the automotive industry of the past years. Some spare parts evolve the changes during the process of restoration. The Customer should control the correspondence of the ordered goods with the description found at the site on his own, to check at the
8. Guarantees. The Company provides a guarantee for 1 year at all chrome plated parts since the moment of the purchase when the operating rules are obeyed. (refer to «Clearing through the chrome plated parts» automobile «Volga»
9. The conditions of the current agreement. The Company has a right to change the conditions of the current agreement, herewith the Company is obliged to inform the Customer about all changes via